OKC Metro Attorney Arrested for offering to pay $400 for sex with a child.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
THE KKK DID A LOT of bad things, I know! But like everything else, we judge them now on the IMAGE the news,and entertainment media GAVE THEM, and not ALL the FACTS! I'm older than dirt, and talked to old people, when I was a kid, about this subject. One of the things the KKK did, was take care of PERVERTS like this, men that would harm their families, molest kids, NO MATTER what color, or religion they were! A LYNCHING, just after a CASTRATION, seems appropriate for this PERVERTED WHITE LAWYER, don;'t you think?
LOL I usually try to NOT support people like them. But that seems like a community service that we've been missing for a long time.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What statute covers that?
That would be the same statutes that cover beating up anyone, or killing anyone, or committing any other criminal act again may anyone.
As much as it appeals to our personal sense of justice, we are supposed to be a nation of laws, and the punishment for these perverts is limited to only that imposed by due process of the law.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be the same statutes that cover beating up anyone, or killing anyone, or committing any other criminal act again may anyone.
As much as it appeals to our personal sense of justice, we are supposed to be a nation of laws, and the punishment for these perverts is limited to only that imposed by due process of the law.
I agree, that is the way it is suppose to be, but it is sometimes not that way for various reasons, to numerous to list! The Epstein/ Clinton Child Sex Slavery Ring, that operated over 20 years with complete legal immunity, everywhere, under the leadership of both political Parties in this country, REMEMBER? How can we justify allowing that bunch of POWERFUL DESPICABLE PERVERTS, THAT DID UNSPEAKABLE CRIMES TO POWERLESS KIDS, UP TO, AND IN INCLUDING MURDER, IF THE FACTS ARE EVER KNOWN! I'm just stating what THEY DESERVE, NOT WHAT I ENDORSE DOING TO THEM!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you Google it, there were KKK members charged with child sex crimes. Like I said in my other post, it's everywhere, there's no group that's exempt.
I KNOW, and if you google it, there were KKK members/leaders that were, politicians, judges, law enforcement, lawyers, preachers, just like any other organization, including political parties, and Politicians! Will Rogers re-post in today's Tulsa World, was dated 1923, and said, " I hope some of the political ccandidates that got the most votes, were elected!" Things hasn't changed that much! It's UP TO US to make sure REAL justice is done, by VOTING if that is possible, but I fear that will take more than the 40%/50% that even bother to voter NOW! If WE THE PEOPLE DEPEND TOTALLY ON THE HIRED HELP (POLITICIANS) WE ARE IN SEROUS TROUBLE!!!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, yeah. I'm asking about the alleged statute that puts child molesters in a "protected" class as claimed earlier. So far, no evidence of that.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, yeah. I'm asking about the alleged statute that puts child molesters in a "protected" class as claimed earlier. So far, no evidence of that.
You don't think Bill Clinton, Judges, Media Moguls, Politicians from both parties, Celebrities, super wealthy people, Royalty, etc. are being protected in the Epstein, Child Sex Slavery Ring? Ask yourself one question, do YOU think Epstein had the political clout, to operate TOTALLY ABOVE THE LAW, WORLD WIDE, FOR OVER TWENTY YEARS, OR, WAS HE JUST A FRONT MAN, IN PLACE TO TAKE THE HEAT, IF THIS DESPICABLE ORGANIZATION WERE EVER EXPOSED? Would this orgnisation have ever been exposed had an OUTSIDER, President Trump, not been elected? Would they have been exposed under Crooked Hillary's leadership? That is FUNNY, if I do say so?

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't think Bill Clinton, Judges, Media Moguls, Politicians from both parties, Celebrities, super wealthy people, Royalty, etc. are being protected in the Epstein, Child Sex Slavery Ring? Ask yourself one question, do YOU think Epstein had the political clout, to operate TOTALLY ABOVE THE LAW, WORLD WIDE, FOR OVER TWENTY YEARS, OR, WAS HE JUST A FRONT MAN, IN PLACE TO TAKE THE HEAT, IF THIS DESPICABLE ORGANIZATION WERE EVER EXPOSED? Would this orgnisation have ever been exposed had an OUTSIDER, President Trump, not been elected? Would they have been exposed under Crooked Hillary's leadership? That is FUNNY, if I do say so?
Ted seems to clearly be asking for a legal reference to where harming a molester is treated as an enhanced crime (i.e. there is an actual statute stating that such a type of crime would carry an additional penalty).

Not sure why you are fixated on Epstein, or the people involved, unless you have inside information about the attorney arrested. It seems entirely irrelevant to the question Ted posed.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ted seems to clearly be asking for a legal reference to where harming a molester is treated as an enhanced crime (i.e. there is an actual statute stating that such a type of crime would carry an additional penalty).

Not sure why you are fixated on Epstein, or the people involved, unless you have inside information about the attorney arrested. It seems entirely irrelevant to the question Ted posed.
I would like to meet the politician that has the balls to vote for a law protecting pedofiles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom