OKC Police Officer ( Inspiring )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Peery has a goal of walking by the end of the year. He still doesn't have much use of his hands but can wrap his arms around his children and squeeze and hug them.

That right there is one helluva good inspiration for further recovery!

What's the story with the scumbags that did it... the story says they are awaiting a Nov. hearing, but I haven't heard anything much about it after the initial news stories when it happened?

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My uncle told me when this story first came out that if this would of happened back in the day when he was a young cop that these guys would of been found dead somewhere or commited "suicide" in jail.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Peery has a goal of walking by the end of the year. He still doesn't have much use of his hands but can wrap his arms around his children and squeeze and hug them.

That right there is one helluva good inspiration for further recovery!

What's the story with the scumbags that did it... the story says they are awaiting a Nov. hearing, but I haven't heard anything much about it after the initial news stories when it happened?
I think the little scumbags have plead not guilty and think they are going to get off. And I agree a few years ago they would never have made it to trial.

Bigsaxy1270

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chad is a helluva guy and we pray he will make a full recovery. As for his attackers I don't think they will get off that easy. They all have lots of priors and I think the citizens are demanding justice as well as the cops.

Someone posted earlier about what would have happened back in the good ol days... He's exactly right!

Latest posts

Top Bottom