OKC Prosecutor Charges 3 Rioters with Terrorism

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The ACLU is protesting the charges, saying they're too stiff.
I don't know if calling Prater's office will help, but I'm calling today.

F ACLU. If convicted they should be given toothbrushes and some Brasso and made to scrub every statue in OK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Channel 9 just showed a clip where BLM says that “there was no terrorism and there was no violence except the violence that OCPD committed against the crowd”. “Property was damaged and that wasn’t violence”.

SHOTGUN12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Channel 9 just showed a clip where BLM says that “there was no terrorism and there was no violence except the violence that OCPD committed against the crowd”. “Property was damaged and that wasn’t violence”.
Just because these so-called news channels are local doesn't mean they're not liars. I always thought that channel 4 was
the worse liberal one of the bunch. Guess all these lyin' bastards are all guilty as hell.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's a BLM protest this morning at 9:00am downtown, from their facebook page:
Join us to protest the District Attorney’s decision to overcharge and use excessive bonds to make members of our family political prisoners!! This cannot stand!! The white supremacist criminal injustice system is lashing out!! Join us in solidarity against these abhorrent acts at Kerr Park downtown OKC at 9 AM Thursday!!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Guess ain't none of those people got jobs to go to? Not gonna say it would surprise me.

If rioting and terrorizing the public ain't terrorism, I'm not sure what is.

Of course they don’t have jobs. They suck benefits from the same govt they protest against. I’m surprised it’s 9 am, that’s too early for a lot of them to get out of bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom