Oklahoma House democrats introduce SAVE Act to curb gun violence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, republicans have done some pretty stupid stuff on their own from time to time. People are people no matter what color hat they wear
I agree people do a lot of stupid things in general. Human nature. My opinion which doesn’t amount to anything is that the stupid is strong “like the force in Star-wars” with the Democrats.

They are predicable with their pre-made bills on not so common sense un-Constitutional proposals. Their deceptive sales pitch of we aren’t trying to take or ban your weapons, just “fill in the blank”.

One only has to look at California and the erosion of their firearms rights. That there is the blueprint. What they could own 30 years ago to what they will get arrested for today.

Democrats looks like they are bought and paid for by foreign puppet masters. They violate their oath about every time their mouth opens. They need to bring back duels to get these arse clowns back in line.

No honor, no integrity. Constantly chipping away at our rights and violating the law with impunity on a daily basis.

Last edited:

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1654860826641.png

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree people do a lot of stupid things in general. Human nature. My opinion which doesn’t amount to anything is that the stupid is strong “like the force in Star-wars” with the Democrats.

They are predicable with their pre-made bills on not so common sense un-Constitutional proposals. Their deceptive sales pitch of we aren’t trying to take or ban your weapons, just “fill in the blank”.

One only has to look at California and the erosion of their firearms rights. That there is the blueprint. What they could own 30 years ago to what they will get arrested for today.

Democrats looks like they are bought and paid for by foreign puppet masters. They violate their oath about every time their mouth opens. They need to bring back duels to get these arse clowns back in line.

No honor, no integrity. Constantly chipping away at our rights and violating the law with impunity on a daily basis.
We run a big risk when we think that our side has the answers and the other side is totally wrong on everything. It is this division that has created the bulk of today’s problems. Neither “team” is right, or wrong, all the time. It used to be where both could work together, attempting to finders the best answers for the nation as a whole. However, those days have changed into what we have today.

Both teams are equally to blame. There are some good folks on both sides, with true interest in doing the right thing, but the professional politicians hold all the reins.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We run a big risk when we think that our side has the answers and the other side is totally wrong on everything. It is this division that has created the bulk of today’s problems. Neither “team” is right, or wrong, all the time. It used to be where both could work together, attempting to finders the best answers for the nation as a whole. However, those days have changed into what we have today.

Both teams are equally to blame. There are some good folks on both sides, with true interest in doing the right thing, but the professional politicians hold all the reins.
Which is the foundation for my aversion to party labels altogether. Humans have a natural draw to choose a team and root against all other teams because of a different jersey. Whether it is college/professional sports, auto manufacturers, beer brand, 1911 maker, etc, we love to pit our "team" against all others regardless of the merit or specific topic at hand. We do the same thing with politics.

My biggest pet peeve every time I fill out a ballot is the party line vote to check one box and vote that party all the way down the ballot. We need to get rid of that crap. If someone wants to vote party line, that is their prerogative, but they should have to fill in every single vote instead of being encouraged to take the lazy way out.

I am not above this tendency either, but I am on my team for what seems like a logical path to me. I am not as open minded as I would like to be, but I do try to always stay genuinely interested in why others believe differently on a given topic. Sticking a party label on something just creates a divide that none of us benefit from.

Latest posts

Top Bottom