Oklahoma State Questions 833 & 834 Nov 5th Ballot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
833- Basically means do you want to pay more in taxes as a PID? Example you will be paying $100 more for every $100,000 your home is worth according to how the land owner sells their property.
*I'd say no, the proposal shall not be passed because there's HOA's, and maintenance already, and people are tired of paying more taxes.

834- Basically means should only US citizens be allowed and able to vote?
*I'd say yes, the proposal shall pass because the only word that would change in the Oklahoma Constitution would be from "all" to "only". This is a no brainer in my opinion. (Only) US citizens should vote.

What are your thoughts and comments?

Last edited:

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
833- Basically means do you want to pay more in taxes as a PID? Example you will be paying $100 more for every $100,000 your home is worth according to how the land owner sells their property.
*I'd say no, the proposal shall not be passed because there's HOA's, and maintenance already, and people are tired of paying more taxes.

834- Basically means should only US citizens be allowed and able to vote?
*I'd say yes, the only word that would change in the Oklahoma Constitution would be from "all" to "only". This is a no brainer in my opinion.

What are your thoughts and comments?
Correct, no on the first and yes on the second one

Latest posts

Top Bottom