Oklahoma Store with Colt SAA in it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

A while back I posted(and can't find it to recall) about any gun stores that had Colt Single Army Actions in it. There was a response, the store in question had several, now I can't find that post to see what store it was. Tulsa? Eastern side of Oklahoma? Dang it!!!!!!!

Help!!

Cohiba

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother has an original first gen Colt SAA that he would be willing to sell at a price well below the going rate if you are looking for an original rather than a reproduction. The gun is in working/ firing order, has original black plastic grips, and is chambered in 41 long.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a store in Elk City called Cowboys and Indians and that man has the single most extensive collection of authentic, vintage firearms I've ever seen!

A whole display case of nothing but Colt Single Action Armies. Racks of rifles...all kinds of cool stuff. Even if you're not interested in buying, it sure is worth the price of admission to check out his stuff!

His prices are not for the faint of heart or wallet...

It's North of I-40, West of Main St. at like 5th & Broadway, I think.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

A while back I posted(and can't find it to recall) about any gun stores that had Colt Single Army Actions in it. There was a response, the store in question had several, now I can't find that post to see what store it was. Tulsa? Eastern side of Oklahoma? Dang it!!!!!!!

Help!!

Cohiba

Are you looking to purchase one? Any idea what you want?

Latest posts

Top Bottom