Oklahoma Summer Run N Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see there are still a few tickets available for this event. When my son and I last did this run in 2015, there was an opportunity to volunteer as ROs or assistant ROs. Is that kind of assistance still needed/desired?

Right now we're pretty well set. See me at the run if you're interested for upcoming events. Thanks!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It should be illegal for the words run, Summer, and Oklahoma to be in the same sentence. Ya'll are some masochists.

No, we're just a bunch of guys that got off the couch. If there's ever an event that requires serious attention, chances are it won't be in your living room, at the shooting bench, or on a pristine 65 degree fall day.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, we're just a bunch of guys that got off the couch. If there's ever an event that requires serious attention, chances are it won't be in your living room, at the shooting bench, or on a pristine 65 degree fall day.
Well if the revolution takes place in the Summer I'm going to write a very sternly worded letter to the organizers, that much I can tell you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom