Oklahoma's Kyler Murray Wins 2018 Heisman Trophy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I have two friends that was not hired for jobs they were after due to the fact that the employer search them on Facebook, went back over 2 years, and found things they didn't like. And because of that, wasn't hired. Employers are using social media more and more to reference potential Employees. All the crap that these nut jobs post on Facebook and Twitter is really going to hurt them when the actual grow up and try to become an actual adult.

PS...I'm not saying that Kyler is a nut job. I referencing all these other kids ranting and raving on Facebook about religion, politics and sex when I know very well they have no experience in what they are saying. Sorry rant over.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The "journalist" from the Clarion Ledger that wrote that story, Tyler Horka, is a sports beat writer for Mississippi State and a University of TexASS graduate. It also seems that Kyler Murray had insulted his Horka's high school as a kid. But the writer has his own derogatory tweets in his past from his youth that have been discovered.

So I guess Twitter Snitch is the new Investigative Journalism at the USA Today

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SJW's and their media can take a long walk on a short pier. I've grown up to be just like an old version of Popeye telling like it is, 'I ams what I ams'.

If the lefty crybabies, snowflakes and SJW's don't like, I fart in their general direction!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I heard this morning on the news that USA Today had the info about the Tweets for some time, but waited to release it until he won............

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is why I have my FB locked down tighter than a drum. If you are not on my friends list you can not see anything. I have a twitter account, but never use it. That's the extent of my social media with the exception of a few forums, OSA included.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The "journalist" from the Clarion Ledger that wrote that story, Tyler Horka, is a sports beat writer for Mississippi State and a University of TexASS graduate. It also seems that Kyler Murray had insulted his Horka's high school as a kid. But the writer has his own derogatory tweets in his past from his youth that have been discovered.

So I guess Twitter Snitch is the new Investigative Journalism at the USA Today
Twitter snitching is an art form , Mike Cernovich is a pioneer in this field. He got the Guardians of the Galaxy Director fired. His bent was more to point out the double standard.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone catch the story about Kylers .....twitter feed? He’s been forced to apologize for tweets he made when he was 14 or 15.....unreal........... your actions in high school seem to matter more and more these days!

This is why I deleted Facebook
It wasn't facebook. The staff at USA today dug into this guy's background on the best day of his life to bring him down.
I don't understand why anyone would want to do this? The media and social media are obsessed with bringing people down from things that happened way in their past when a kid when kids do stupid things that kids do.
I used to read USA Today when travelling or the hotel slid a copy under the door during the night. I think I'll just wipe my a$$ with it now.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It wasn't facebook. The staff at USA today dug into this guy's background on the best day of his life to bring him down.
I don't understand why anyone would want to do this? The media and social media are obsessed with bringing people down from things that happened way in their past when a kid when kids do stupid things that kids do.
I used to read USA Today when travelling or the hotel slid a copy under the door during the night. I think I'll just wipe my a$$ with it now.
I know it wasn’t Facebook, his teenage comments were found on Twitter. But the premise is the same, any and all comments that may or may not be offensive to some of all will be found on twitter or FB, or Instagram, or Snapcha, etc...I deleted my FB account entirely because The content you upload is owned by FB including the images. I think snap chat and Instagram help perfect the facial recognition software the government is using these days, I mean where else can yup get idiot Americans to upload hundreds of photo samples of themselves annually.

Same situation with DNA websites, lol they are move a government repository of DNA information. And only in America can we get everyone to offer there dna up for free. They had already tracked down a murder suspect using data from these sites. But the concern is they can also creat a problem for those they want removed or silenced in the future. They will have your dna sample and ......some day upright dna evidence will show up in place you’ve never been ....now I am going to take off my tin foil hat and eat breakfast :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom