Olympics, anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobfuente

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More on Jessie Owens...
FFAAD43A-CC28-4460-B5FA-21EB5FB16FC2.png

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep saying it must get much worse before it will get better.

I have also thought in my teen years about women and = rights and I am all for it.
Seems some wanted super = Look at American Ninja Warrior.
Women and men compete with the same challenges.
There are some very strong athletic women out there.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I definitely don’t agree with trans people playing into competitive sports against traditional athletes, I think this “winning so I can burn a flag” bull is way worse. Not all of these trans people are bad people, but jerkoffs like this one really make things difficult for everyone else.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep saying it must get much worse before it will get better.
I seriously wonder how much worse it really will get. Right now I think a reversal in the tides of society will just result in groups being ignored and shunned. But what happens when things get way worse? I feel like it’s just a matter of time, whether it be 5 years or 50. Internment camps like for the Japanese in ww2? Aggressive lashing out and violence? A growth of a super aggressive conservative majority, resulting in the Persecution of these alternative lifestyles, like the nazi’s in ww2 or the religious nuts in a handmaids tale?

I honestly wonder. I hope none of these things happen, nobody deserves to be persecuted for pursuing their own happiness, assuming they’re minding their own business. That’s the beauty of our nation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom