Olympics, anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
POS should be cut from the games for even saying that. Maybe someone will take ‘It’ out before it gets a chance to shame our country more. Probably needs to hire 24 hour protection, would be a shame if a redneck decides to rid us of the problem before then.
:blush::fullauto:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"They", or "them" as some choose to say as "they" refer to themselves, rather than their birth assignment of gender, are ignorant of Mother Nature, IMO.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not only that but Fukashima has been spewing radioactive material everywhere for years. When it first happened they reported radioactive dust all over Tokyo. Its not that far and usually downwind. It has not been fixed. They considered early to relocate the event. Oh, but Tokyo had already spent some money and they need the revenue.

All that has been hushed up and swept under the rug now. If I was an athlete I would refuse to go.

You think there are some freaks for athletes now wait until the next one. Ha.

Last edited:

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just another sporting event ruined....

Remember back in the 1970's they kicked the East German women's team out,.... cause they were showing male testostrone ......they were forced to by the Commie in charge...of the DDR

And Now.....

the bring the mentally ill ones taking the drugs willing to play.....Men pretending to being a woman ...

Only the democrats can get us to this sad point in time....

bobfuente

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gender benders! Lol!
F14FF47B-5B21-417F-90AD-0DE559270D57.jpeg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
"They", or "them" as some choose to say as "they" refer to themselves, rather than their birth assignment of gender, are ignorant of Mother Nature, IMO.
Not ignorant of mother nature but unaccepting of facts especially when they can get a sounding board like the idiot feel good liberals and the MSM. The facts don't matter if you feel good about yourself by way of deceit and forced acceptance.

I am abnormal so I will make my abnormalness acceptable to all the normal people by force and shaming.

It doesn't work on me and it never will.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
An example of forcing to accept abnormal behaviour.

Sudiksha Kochi, USA TODAY
Tue, June 22, 2021, 2:14 PM·3 min read

Sesame Street is making history with the first married same-sex couple to be recurring characters on the longtime favorite children's series.

The show debuted an episode Thursday titled "Family Day," featuring married couple Frank, played by Alex Weisman, and Dave played by Chris Costa. They also have a daughter named Mia, who is played by Olivia Perez.

Latest posts

Top Bottom