Olympics, anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Upshot is if you are an average male athlete and you want to go trans, you can get full ride college scholarships all over the place. Kind of sucks if you are an actual female athlete that loses that spot, but maybe we can give the ones that lost out a virtue badge to make them feel better about losing their college education?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope it ruins women's sports..... hope this dude wins the gold. That's the only way people will change their minds IMO. It will shut up all the apologists saying there's no advantage. Really? The dude is 43 and couldn't even qualify for a men's event previously, but now is going to the Olympics after "transition."

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why not create 3 categories for each of the events? Men’s, women’s and sheheit.

Say the last one real fast and all run together.

You guys need to start living by my motto I adopted about 25 years ago. If you have to ask/wonder what a person’s sex is, do you REALLY want to KNOW?!?

bobfuente

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope it ruins women's sports..... hope this dude wins the gold. That's the only way people will change their minds IMO. It will shut up all the apologists saying there's no advantage. Really? The dude is 43 and couldn't even qualify for a men's event previously, but now is going to the Olympics after "transition."
You're right. Male athletes who can't make the team can go transgender & take the gold. The testosterone limits are a little technical and over my head. But I read that this 43 year old's are 20x that of a biological woman and that's considered within allowable parameters.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The whole debacle is dumber than a stump, and a sad testimonial of what our nation has become.
106175-49d784bef6807223563e66ec189df5d0.jpg

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're right. Male athletes who can't make the team can go transgender & take the gold. The testosterone limits are a little technical and over my head. But I read that this 43 year old's are 20x that of a biological woman and that's considered within allowable parameters.
My wife just got her yearly exam and she said her testosterone was low. The range was between 9 and 55 I believe. Men’s range is between 250 and 800. I just saw my doctor last week and she said mine was 1300! So she is dropping me down to one pump a day on my androgel. It’s weird how it will fluctuate. Six months ago it was around 670.

I hope all this woke evil garbage just keeps on getting worse and worse. Just like everything else. It’s the only way people will open their dang eyes to what needs to be done to fix this nation. And I’m not talking about being nice and emailing and calling our reps. Being nice and gutless is why we are where we are. We are in a battle for this nations soul. And we are getting our butts whipped.

Latest posts

Top Bottom