One box of Federal 550 .22 Free to a deserving Kid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frayluisfan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks very much, CY!! My kids are going to really enjoy shooting this in grandpa's old .22 pistol and our .22 rifle. All three will be very grateful. Hopefully they can thank you in person. PM Sent for contact info.

oxjlange

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really sad i missed this, i have a 6 year old son that loves to shoot his crickett. I bought a 550 box not long ago for a nice premium and he is putting a dent in it. Hope others like you do have the same heart you do. Hell i wouldn't mind buying it for him at a closer to normal cost. Thank you for your generosity CY to kids our there shooting.

Bevenue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really sad i missed this, i have a 6 year old son that loves to shoot his crickett. I bought a 550 box not long ago for a nice premium and he is putting a dent in it. Hope others like you do have the same heart you do. Hell i wouldn't mind buying it for him at a closer to normal cost. Thank you for your generosity CY to kids our there shooting.

Got a brick for him. PM to meet up for it.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
good for you!

now who's going to offer another brick to a deserving kid next?
Saw this thread and I am willing to help a kid or a scout troop. I was fortunate to purchase 4 525 bulk packs of Golden Bullets today at Wal Mart for my grown sons who are a bit low on 22lr. Please PM me with requests and I will choose a winner for a fresh new Winchester 333 box from my stash. Will need to be a FTF in NW OKC.

Last edited:

oxjlange

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Want to say thank you to Bevenue, my son was really excited about the brick of .22s and he also gave him a pack of targets. Will be going shooting this weekend for sure as he is pumped to use his new goodies.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw this thread and I am willing to help a kid or a scout troop. I was fortunate to purchase 4 525 bulk packs of Golden Bullets today at Wal Mart for my grown sons who are a bit low on 22lr. Please PM me with requests and I will choose a winner for a fresh new Winchester 333 box from my stash. Will need to be a FTF in NW OKC.

outstanding! now who's next to offer a brick of .22 to a deserving kid?

Latest posts

Top Bottom