ONG Voluntary Fixed Price Program. Crap Shoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did this last year and seemed to work out well. Never had a bill over $75 if I recall. But I have not researched Nat Gas prices for the time period yet. Anyone else doing it? Entry expires 15th of this month. I guess it all depends on NG prices. Will they pass the rate which ONG has listed for this year? $4.175. Any comments?
Scroll down about half way to see the program.

Gunblinder

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
*The Temperature Adjustment Clause is a means of adjusting the cost of natural gas service portion of your bill to reflect normal weather conditions from November through April each year if necessary

I would ask what this means specifically…looks like a cop out to raise the price of gas if a situation like Uri happens again

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My level-pay gas bill is getting cheaper. went from $40/mo down to $34/mo this year for my 1500 sq foot furnace/gas water/cooktop home. Mainly due to the rate refund issued because of our extremely mild winter last year. Not ONG though. Utilities only change their price twice a year. Once in fall, once in spring. I imagine the lock-in price is for the season, but they'll get their money in the long run if it's higher than agreed, and keep the difference if it's lower. ONG and OneOK is notorious for begging the corp commission when net profits take a hit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom