Open carry harassment...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazeitornot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know. I think I'm just going to keep my guns hidden away like everyone else here. I wouldn't want to contribute to the negative image of firearms.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't know. I think I'm just going to keep my guns hidden away like everyone else here. I wouldn't want to contribute to the negative image of firearms.

Come on out to a 3 gun match with me and check out the sporting side of firearms.
The match directors daughter is usually out there grilling burgers, you'll love it.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the 2A should only apply to attractive normal weight folks. Got it.

Nobody is mocking the right to openly carry and exercise anyones 2A rights... We're mocking a small population of the people that do.

For a long time, I mocked the OC'ers, but not because of the nylon holsters I regular see in my small town. It's not because of the wardrobe, or the body mass index... None of that. I even manage to keep my mouth shut when I see a peeking Taurus logo. But one day, in the Spring after the law took effect, I was working away at my local bait shop when a stud walked in... and I'll never forget that rig.

Wilson Combat Tactical Supergrade. The blue shimmered in the light like a mirror. Aftermarket mahogany grips, cheese grater looking checkering. Had to be like 12-15 lines per inch. Tucked away in a brown canted alligator holster that shined like the pistol it was holding. It made me realize... if you're gonna OC, at least have the decency to carry something worth showing off.

colb

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nobody is mocking the right to openly carry and exercise anyones 2A rights... We're mocking a small population of the people that do.

For a long time, I mocked the OC'ers, but not because of the nylon holsters I regular see in my small town. It's not because of the wardrobe, or the body mass index... None of that. I even manage to keep my mouth shut when I see a peeking Taurus logo. But one day, in the Spring after the law took effect, I was working away at my local bait shop when a stud walked in... and I'll never forget that rig.

Wilson Combat Tactical Supergrade. The blue shimmered in the light like a mirror. Aftermarket mahogany grips, cheese grater looking checkering. Had to be like 12-15 lines per inch. Tucked away in a brown canted alligator holster that shined like the pistol it was holding. It made me realize... if you're gonna OC, at least have the decency to carry something worth showing off.
Bwahahaha okay that's funny.

blazeitornot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FYI. I own a few guns and shoot quite a bit. I am just tired of other gun owners. I want open air gun sales. I'm fine with ex felons or anyone else having guns. Any gun carried in any way is fine by me. I can't wait until good guns(untraceable) are affordable enough to make in your own garage. I'm sick of enthusiasts that have never missed an opportunity to "reasonable" their way into the current gun climate in America.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've only OC'd one time and that was this past spring. We were repairing fences after the floods in some pretty snakey areas. A shotgun was my preference but my P226 was more handy since I had all other manner of fencing tools to carry. Plus it holds 20 rounds. When we went to eat lunch I just kept it on as I saw no reason to unholster a loaded gun unnecessarily. Felt weird as hell. In hindsight I should have just packed the G19 and covered up. Would have been lighter and easier to throw a shirt over it. Don't think anyone really noticed but my old man and he thought I was breaking a law or something. OC is just not my thing.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was working away at my local bait shop when a stud walked in... and I'll never forget that rig.

Sounds like a BBQ gun for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom