Open carry harassment...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only made it about two minutes before I turned it off. That guy was trying to provoke OC guy. I did think carrying two guns was a bit much. Nothing wrong with carrying a back-up, but I'd carry it differently.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guy with the camera that is such a "big billy bad ass" and fought off people with guns to protect himself before sure is shaking a lot while trying to intimidate the young man. Kudos to the kid for keeping fairly calm and not escalating the situation. It's just too bad that those that want to be left alone (anti-gunners) and not be told how to live push their ideals down our throats. Why can't we all just live our lives, and leave each other the heck alone?

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guy with the camera doesn't realize that the 2nd Amendment is there to protect his 1st Amendment right to open his mouth and look like a fool.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guy is sooooooooo worried about kids, yet he keeps saying Pu#@y and drops the F-Bomb about every other word. Yep, he's my hero I mean ZERO

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still trying to understand why people OC....guess I"ll never get it.

The clip has been removed by its poster, so I didn't get to see it.....however....read the first 3 comments below the video block. Very interesting...some folks here would dearly love this to be the rule of law here in America.

Remain constantly vigilant!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom