Open carry harassment...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's time to ban guns when even gun enthusiasts are freaked out about open carry.

I'm not sure 'freaked out' is the right context here brother. I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I see public OC just like I see jacked up trucks and retirees in corvettes... It's a constitutional penis envy.

That is not to say that open carrying at a rally is comparable. There is a time and place for everything. In this case, it's about like holding a four man rally at the local Chipotle.

blazeitornot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure 'freaked out' is the right context here brother. I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I see public OC just like I see jacked up trucks and retirees in corvettes... It's a constitutional penis envy.

That is not to say that open carrying at a rally is comparable. There is a time and place for everything. In this case, it's about like holding a four man rally at the local Chipotle.

Exactly. I hear you. Guns are scary and should be hidden away. And people who open carry should be ridiculed. But when a country is so gunphobic that gun owners are afraid of people with guns then maybe it's time to just ban them.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since you went a little sideways, I'll fix it for you.

Since you're not comprehending the written word of english, I'll reiterate it for you.

Protesting for the right to open carry is far different than showing up at (insert a non-open carry venue) and demanding it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom