Open carry killed with own gun killer gets 40 years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time I see a discussion away from this forum regarding concealed carry, there's always the anti's who shout crap similar to, "They only carry a gun to stroke their ego!". Pretty sad to see this same argument being used against others in our own community.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With open and shut cases like this there should be 1 trial. After the one trial is over they should take him or her out back and have the local sheriff put two in their chest and one I the head. Another prime exams is the mass murder in the movie theater. Why haven they already kill that POS?

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've expressed my approval for the legal option to open carry, that I would rarely ever do it and would use a retention holster if I did. If you're going to do it, use appropriate equipment and as always, situational awareness. I'd recommend taking a class on weapon retention as well.

Yes it is nice to jump on the motorcycle and not care about whether or not your gun is visible now. I keep a cover shirt in the saddle bag for when I am off the bike.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If memory serves me correct, the victim was known to both CC and OC. This particular day he was OC when he stopped for gas on the way home from work. He was approached by 2 people who took his firearm and went in to rob the gas station. The victim decided to go after them and try to get his gun back. After circling the store several times, the assailant shot the victim.

Two against one. A BUG could have changed the outcome.

Arin Morris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another prime exams is the mass murder in the movie theater. Why haven they already kill that POS?

Because Rolling Stone hasn't sensationalized him yet like the Boston Bomber?

It would be nice to know the specifics of the disarmament. It would be a good learning lesson for others. This situation is few and far between and will not deter me from open carrying. I'm not going to argue with the anti-OC crowd as there's really no point.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Because Rolling Stone hasn't sensationalized him yet like the Boston Bomber?

It would be nice to know the specifics of the disarmament. It would be a good learning lesson for others. This situation is few and far between and will not deter me from open carrying. I'm not going to argue with the anti-OC crowd as there's really no point.

Yes, it is important to know the specifics of the gun snatch, because it can be studied and give the permit holder additional knowledge of warning signs. I can only speculate, but I think that one of the perps distracted the OC, maybe with a question of directions? While the other did the gun grab.

Latest posts

Top Bottom