Open Carry passes, what do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IF I open carry, it will only be when fishing or in the field, where my proximity to others will be limited. I recently picked up a couple of Safariland Level II retention holsters with 1.5-1.75" belt slots for $18 each (from LA Police Gear IIRC). These are for my M&P .40 and Glock 21.

If you're going to open carry, you might as well carry a lot of gun. :)

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This will be how I will roll...

awww.everydaynodaysoff.com_wp_content_uploads_2009_09_NicholasCageFaceoffTwoSpringfieldM1911A1.jpg

:D

they told me i "was the only one" with a set like that, what the h*ll:mean:

Saur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't see myself opencarrying, but hopefully it would mean I wouldn't have to worry as much about printing.

I was walking behind a fella in walmart earlier in the evening. I could tell he was carrying something because every other step the slightest little bump would print out on his shirt where the grip/magbaseplate would be in a 3:00 carried gun. Hardly noticeable, really

TheAvenger

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Open carry passes but will our Governor, the chicken fighter elected Democrat sign it?

Today's Oklahoman has an article on open carry quoting an ex-state trooper state Representative named Bud Smithson of Sallisaw during the debate on this bill. He said: "Why do they need to show everybody their gun? Because most of them are cowards".

This gentleman needs to be replaced in our state legislature ASAP. Is he calling all LEOs including himself a coward for openly carrying? Military? Others? This is the epitome of hypocrisy. We the public deserve better than to be insulted by an ex-trooper state Representative Democrat who doesn't happen to favor an open carry bill. Do his words represent YOUR thinking?

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OC will vary for me.
I've got several I OC now.

CC will remain the same.

This new legislation will only make some of my trips back and forth to the farm easier for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom