Opinions welcome... too many ARs.. but would rather trade than sell.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

granite guy charles

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I am cursed with a tinkering mind, friends in the business (ERGO, Armaspec, etc..) and am a designer by trade. So with that said... i have too many ARs.. some factory rifles with bolt ons, some custom, and a few I haven't gotten to yet. I need to get rid of some but would rather trade then sell. The last 4 I bought just because I found some lower, custom prototype, cool color part, etc. that caused me to just start another build. Can't shoot them all... so this brings me to my dilemma.

Is there somewhere other than the obvious gunshows or online marketplaces? I don't really have a want list, just know that I need to consolidate.

Any ideas?

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too many ARs?? Is that like too much money or women that are too beautiful?
Is that like too much fish on a trip or too much vacation time?

I simply don’t understand the concept of too many in this instance....

Last edited:

granite guy charles

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats the thing... not looking to sell. I'd rather trade for other things. Things to customize, try out. I could see the confusion if I was selling due to demand or getting out of it.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, market rules could work to your advantage. Guns and ammo are at a pretty good high right now. What is out there that peaks your interest but isn't selling like a whore on nickel night?

Not sure about other avenues besides gunshows and the internet. If you are on Facebook you could peruse Marketplace for stuff you want and make private offers to trade.

Latest posts

Top Bottom