Ordered some goodies from White Hat Holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty damned happy too. I ordered a full size IWB holster for my Glock 23 and a gun belt. I've been trying to nail down exactly where I want to position the gun, so I'm not entirely happy with my comfort level right now, but that's not the holster's fault. The belt is nice and is one I'd wear every day, with or without the gun. The holster is well made, looks great (I got dyed horse hide and a graphic on the kydex), and holds the gun nicely. The biggest selling point this company has is the modular design. I can buy new kydex pieces from White Hat and swap them out with a few screws. There's no need for a new holster if I get a new gun or want a different kydex piece. They also sell the leather backs if that wears out.

I have nothing to compare it to, but I will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an IWB holster or belt.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a IWB tuckable holster from MacKenzie and like it for my Glock 20. If I get another holster like that I am going to order the Kydex from White Hat and the leather and hardware from MacKenzie.

By getting a kit I got to set the angle myself. It didn't save a lot of money but I did learn something. I traced an outline of the leather piece and I could get some leather and cut it myself then get the Kydex from White Hat and save even more money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom