Oregon boobytrapped house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First thing I noticed in the OP was the reference to "southern" Oregon. Then I saw the picture, which bears a very striking resemblance to a number of "homes" in southern Oregon. Then I saw the mention of Josephine County and the hospital in Grants Pass...

...yeppers. When we were in Oregon for 17 months, it was in Josephine County. I just wish they had said which direction from Grants Pass was the guy's property. We were on a property about 10 miles north of Grants Pass.

We had an incident on the property which necessitated the need to call the Sheriff. At one point, we had 4 different officers in 4 different cars on the property. I was told by the undersheriff (yep, he was there) that we had the entire Josephine County Sheriff's department (that was on duty) on the scene.

Oregon doesn't have a sales tax, so a lot of the law enforcement agencies are undermanned.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well if the FBI had minded their own business the agent would not of been hurt.
So which of you guys is next to be raided because of your "Protected by Glock" or S&W or HK or whatever sign you have up at your house.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well if the FBI had minded their own business the agent would not of been hurt.
So which of you guys is next to be raided because of your "Protected by Glock" or S&W or HK or whatever sign you have up at your house.

Sounds to me like the FBI was taking care of business. Think about; an idiot gets released to "get the property prepared to be turned" over following a lawsuit brought by his own MOTHER for elder abuse and he sets booby traps? And a LEO gets hurt doing his job? That is not awesome. It is not legal. It is stupid. We're now done with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom