Oregon Militia take over federal building

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That dumbass Bundy said they were prepared to "stay for years" if necessary. Short on brains, short on supplies, or so it would appear. I liked the request for "gaming supplies". Send "Call of Duty 4" or whatever, so play soldiers can play soldier. Seems fitting.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Invasion???? An apocalyptic cult, led by an apocalypse-loving, teenage girl porking idiot ate completely up with a messiah complex, sitting on a stockpile of weapons large enough to start a small war, finally gets the apocalypse it had so long desired by shooting down Federal officers, and you call what resulted from that f*&cked up vision an invasion?? You've got a weird sense of law and order, sport.

The Davidians were bat **** crazy no doubt. I won't derail this thread any longer arguing with a sit down comodian who revels in death of children sporto! It's obvious you haven't read up on the facts, hearings, or other evidence (covered up or otherwise) I could start another thread so you can show your ignorance further. Both sides were wrong in ways, but the Gov damn sure should handled it different.

Read up on it!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Davidians were bat **** crazy no doubt. I won't derail this thread any longer arguing with a sit down comodian who revels in death of children sporto! It's obvious you haven't read up on the facts, hearings, or other evidence (covered up or otherwise) I could start another thread so you can show your ignorance further. Both sides were wrong in ways, but the Gov damn sure should handled it different.

Read up on it!

Post a new thread on it.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which one of your OSA patriots sent your supplies ahead?

"The Oregon Militia Wants You To Stop Sending Them Dildos, Thank You Very Much"

link

“We got an abundance of hate mail,” Riztheimer says, standing over a pile of packages. “It was really mind-blowing to me that people would actually spend their money…”
“They spend and waste their money on all this hateful stuff to send out here to us, and buy this ridiculous stuff,” he says, holding a long, presumably double-headed dildo. “It’s really ridiculous.”

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's quite obvious to everyone except those idiots who are doing the occupying, the "militia" is being told they can go f$%k themselves. Put those dildos to good use, fellas.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, you should go to Bundy's facebook page...there is no shortage of Internet fanboys pumping them up and stroking their egos. As long as the dip and dildos keep arriving, they'll stick around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom