OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I’m sitting in the dealership today while they unscrew the stripped oil pan on the truck.

Originally the little prick service writer said he wouldn’t fix it. I guess he thought I would just roll over and take it. So it turned into a big mess. I ended up getting into a fight with the a-hole and knocking him out. They called the cops. For the record the little prick threw the first punch and everyone saw it.

Unfortunately the service manager wasn’t there when it happened, because he would have accepted responsibility and just come out and told they were going to order a new pan and replace it. So I had to waddle my fat butt over to the general manager’s office and complain.

Anyway while I was telling him my side of the story the cops arrived. He made a quick call to the asst serv manager and got the skinny. Lucky for me he intervened with the cops and told them it was a misunderstanding and they could leave. They still took my information and made a report.

So how’s everyone’s day going?

I had a similar experience yeara ago. Some cute little ***** told me the damage was because of the way I drove and they weren't gonna cover it. And I just needed to "go on" because she was gonna call the cops if I didn't. Mind you, this was about a half hour into me trying to explain to her how breaks actually work and how what she was saying was physically impossible. I was not loud, I didn't cuss, I was calm and reasonable.

When she said that I was done. I was like "Call them, *****! You are a ****ing idiot and I wanna know how many guys you blew to get this job! It must have been quiet a few because you are dense and concrete!"

There were probably 10-20 men standing around "observing" and when I said that everyone froze. Lol Grumpy gently touched me on the shoulder, said "Baby, don't hit her. I'll be over here." And pointed to the chairs for folks with cars in the shop to sit. He went and got a cup of coffee and sat down. Damned goofball. He knows I don't throw hands.

I turned back around, asked her if she had called the cops yet and went back to work on her. Before "we" were done with our "conversation" the service manager, the sales manager and the general manager and the owner of the car lot had joined the conversation. And I got my car fixed. Under warranty. Also cleaned and detailed inside and out -- "for any inconvenience this 'misunderstanding'" had caused me. 🙄🙄

Grumpy was reminiscing a while back and said that that incident should have been his res flag to get the hell out before he died a brutal death. 🤨🥱🥱 He's SUCH a drama queen. 😉🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, good for you for standing your ground. The people they hire for those jobs are just bullies -- they always just be assholes until they wear you down so you just give in and pay thru the nose just to get them to shut up.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@THAT Gurl I can just see you being all pleasant and gentle with her. 🤣😂😆

I did look him up on fartbook that same day. He was previously the sales manager at a Honda dealership. Couldn’t imagine why it was ‘previous’. I’m thinking customer service isn’t his thing and maybe he should investigate construction labor (quickest way I know to explain the benefits of indoor work).

Last edited:

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning gang,
Sitting at the airport waiting for our flight to New Orleans. Flying is getting worse and worse these days. We have to fly north to St. Louis to go south to New Orleans. Then even worse, Sunday coming home we have to fly east to Atlanta to come back to OKC. Crazy!
The wife and I have an event we are judging in New Orleans and we are taking our grandson home. We have had him for three weeks and it has been great.
Time to board, ya’ll have a great day!

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After watching an unhealthy number of Action Movies over the years, I’ve decided that the most untrustworthy, amoral, opportunistic, mercenary people in the world come from the United Kingdom. If a person has an accent (British, Scot, Irish, Australian, New Zealandish or Canadian), do not trust them! They’ll kill you and burn your home with grandparents, mothers and children, an apartment full of innocent people, factory or business to cover the their tracks after they’ve committed some heinous crime against humanity. They all do the dirty work for the mega-rich. If someone with a British sounding accent approaches, grab your wife and children and run for your life.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
tom hiddleston tea GIF

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heya fellas! I'm already pooped. I dunno what the deal is but I've been waking up between 3 and 4 every morning so I've been getting up and studying. Better than laying in bed staring at the ceiling I suppose. 🤷 But ... That makes me want a nap at lunchtime -- especially if I've been doing something physical like cleaning out the chicken coop. Bleh ... Now that I'm cooled off (this humidity makes me sweat like a whore on Dollar Day) I'm gonna go get in the shower. Later guys! 😘

Latest posts

Top Bottom