OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well, not really but my wife liked the outing because she drove home a new Subaru Forester Limited. Woe is us. Gone are the days when you can open a door with a key, get in, use the key to start the car and go. Every time she gets in this thing and pushes the button it blasts a screen warning you to drive safely with an "I agree" button at the bottom. It pulls your steering wheel if you stray without signaling, it stomps on the brakes to keep you from running through 7-11's, it beeps and squawks and curses you by not turning when it told you to because you forgot milk and didn't add a stop to the NAV. That new car smell stinks too. I had to roll the window down to breathe.

She's in her chair studying all the books for the thing happy as a clam.
I don’t like all that fancy schmancy stuff either but it will soon be standard equipment and/or required by insurance to get the best rates. Can you deactivate any of it?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Went to the Range today up there in Grove America. They have a nice little retail shop and a nice indoor range. Ran 200 rounds through my G19.5 RMR.
Also, bought a used Rossi 38 special they had for my Mom. She has been wanting one. It shoots nice for what it is and it will fit her hands nicely. She had one a long time ago and loved it.

View attachment 131416

If the DA trigger on that thing is a heavy, the wolf spring kit worked well to lighten the DA trigger on my Taurus.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Up early this morning. The wife and I are driving down to Tulsa for work today then on home to Yukon tonight.

th

Latest posts

Top Bottom