OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One image from my first ever trip to a Cabela's store, and this one was in Sydney, NE. We were on vacation to see the wife's oldest sister and her husband, and we all decided to take about 4 days and drive around Colorado. Sydney was our point of turning west.

The original one I do believe. We stopped there last year on our way to Rushmore, so the wife and kids could see it. I had been there over 20 years prior while truck driving.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The TX panhandle took a bad hit this week. I know parts of OK did as well, especially NW part, but this panhandle fire is/was crazy big...
FB_IMG_1709146673028.jpg

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having "The Procedure" done at both ends (made the doc promise that he'd use two different cameras) at 7 a.m. tomorrow morning , first dose of the stuff in a couple of hours.....I'm thinking that I better stay pretty close to home today. :)

Those who know.....know.

View attachment 457318
Found the problem and I'm on the mend.

Doc found three colon polyps and removed them and he found that the reason for my internal bleeding was that I've got another stomach ulcer like I had back in the early 90's (same doc now as back then).....for the ulcer he gave me a prescription for some meds and also told me to pick up some iron supplements for the bleeding to get my hemoglobin back up and he wants twice monthly blood tests done for two months.

Last edited:

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Found the problem and I'm on the mend.

Doc found three colon polyps and removed them and he found that the reason for my internal bleeding was that I've got another stomach ulcer like I had back in the early 90's (same doc now as back then).....for the ulcer he gave me a prescription for some meds and also told me to pick up some iron supplements for the bleeding to get my hemoglobin back up and he wants twice monthly blood tests done for two months.
My dad had a stomach ulcer about do him in little over a year ago. Between that and vomiting to the point of aspirating, he got so weak he spent 6 weeks in the hospital!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was taken between the Red Rock National Conservation Area and Las Vegas, NV. We had gone over to Pahrump to meet some fellow RV'ers and were headed back to Kanab, Utah. While I've yet to make it to Northern Nevada and the Lake Tahoe area, I've not seen much of Nevada that draws my attention and interest, although I've not checked out their state parks either.

Support Dev

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Administrator Supporter
Reaction score
One image from my first ever trip to a Cabela's store, and this one was in Sydney, NE. We were on vacation to see the wife's oldest sister and her husband, and we all decided to take about 4 days and drive around Colorado. Sydney was our point of turning west.

That is almost the exact same display as my local Cabelas. They seem to have a blueprint.

Latest posts

Top Bottom