OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been raining since early morning and just now stopped. Really nice rain, no torrential downpour and not a pissy little mist. Just a nice rain.
Had two daughters come for a visit this week and one is talking about moving to the Lawton area. Not sure if that’s a good thing or bad as she’ll have my mother-in-law in tow and that’s one sharp-tongued old woman.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was surf fishing at Ft Morgan today when a C-130 came right overhead at 500’. Started his turn right over me so close I could see the pilots in the cockpit.
After the big turn it came by again but a little further out and had the phone ready then.

IMG_2791.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Taken at Lake of the Arbuckles near Sulphur, OK, this gives a bit of Fall color and showing that the lake can get fuller than normal. We got to see a good bit of the area around Sulphur, including what is called Chickasaw National Recreation Area as we stayed in an RV park near the lake. We enjoyed numerous hiking trails in that area as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom