OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pontoon boat project now has carpet on it and I ordered some 3" stainless fasteners etc. to install the railing.
Sure looks nice with carpet on it.

Covered many holes in the deck with aluminum siding coil.
I do not need 5 different drain holes or holes for wires for an electric trolling motor.

It came with 2 trolling motors. I will sell those off.
I like those about as much as I like a cell phone.
:)
Can't wait to see it.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've made it to Salem, OR. We will get with the Oregon DOT on Thursday to get the work van certified for use in the state.'

As for a picture, this one was taken at Red Rock Canyon at Hinton, OK. At the time I took the picture, it was a state park, but now I think it is in private hands.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since we are now in Oregon, lets have a picture from that state. This is Bridal Veil Falls, which is along the Columbia River Gorge. Today will be spent getting some laundry done, finding the Oregon DOT site where we will do the first testing of the van tomorrow. I like knowing where I am to go and how to get there when I have a set time to be there.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got to my place in OK yesterday afternoon, and like normal, I immediately jumped on the ZTR to started bush hogging the yard. On the first pass, the belt jumped off for some reason, so after getting that fixed and having to drive extra slow due the grass/weed height, it ended up taking 3 hours. I also discovered it’s time to change the blades again (today’s project). I cruised the internet until about 10, and when I went to get a shower, I discovered the hot water heater is evidently not working. I’ve expired my limited knowledge and left a message for a plumber to call me back. :rolleyes2

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got to my place in OK yesterday afternoon, and like normal, I immediately jumped on the ZTR to started bush hogging the yard. On the first pass, the belt jumped off for some reason, so after getting that fixed and having to drive extra slow due the grass/weed height, it ended up taking 3 hours. I also discovered it’s time to change the blades again (today’s project). I cruised the internet until about 10, and when I went to get a shower, I discovered the hot water heater is evidently not working. I’ve expired my limited knowledge and left a message for a plumber to call me back. :rolleyes2
First plumber to call me back can’t get to me for 3-4 WEEKS. :ooh2:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A little bit on life in Salem, OR. We went to Walmart because we needed some bug remover liquid and a scrubber to clean off the front of the work van and some AAA batteries. Bug remover and scrubber were locked inside glass cases. Batteries were locked inside a metal case with heavy metal screen doors, and the guy that got the batteries out for us had to hand carry the batteries to the lady at the check out station and give to her.

Left Walmart and went over to Lowes looking for something. When we got there, we needed to go to the bathroom. Bathrooms are only accessible by entering a 4-digit code on the door.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A little bit on life in Salem, OR. We went to Walmart because we needed some bug remover liquid and a scrubber to clean off the front of the work van and some AAA batteries. Bug remover and scrubber were locked inside glass cases. Batteries were locked inside a metal case with heavy metal screen doors, and the guy that got the batteries out for us had to hand carry the batteries to the lady at the check out station and give to her.

Left Walmart and went over to Lowes looking for something. When we got there, we needed to go to the bathroom. Bathrooms are only accessible by entering a 4-digit code on the door.
Those no-bail and easy on crime laws in that area certainly make life difficult for honest folks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom