OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were introduced to Kudzu when we worked our Summer job in the state of Alabama. After first seeing it, I did a bit of research and found that it was first brought to the U.S. as a decorative plant in the 1890's. Then it was later used to plant in areas to control erosion. Unintended consequences of mankind's thinking has now seen the plant be referred to as "the vine that is eating the south."

While its leaves are smaller than what we saw in Alabama, Oklahoma does seem to have it as well. The research stated that the plant can grow as much as one foot a day.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s a sad day when men that sit down to pee censor men that stand up to pee. The meme thread on 1911addicts has been shut down after 12 years, 14653 pages, and 293,049 posts. Now I’m going to have to find a new hobby to occupy all the time I spent reading on there. :rolleyes2

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The men that stand up do they clean all sprinkles and splashes from impact.

I do when I stand.
Here is another one for ya.
Do women lift the seat and clean their splashes from the bottom side of the seat?

Not many as I have seen dried and wet dribbles.

I am not a clean freak so much but I do like sanitary.
I clean the toilet and area after each use.
I can't cook in a dirty kitchen either. Any dirty dishes will need washed and put away before cooking and food prep.

I was at a friends house and went #1 and washed up etc.
He went in and went #1 and came out and asked me if I just cleaned his toilet.

Yep I did.
Why did you do that?
Because I used it and it was disgusting before I used it and someone needs to clean it as you aren't doing it.

Now if i go over there he heads into the Loo and cleans it.
I suppose he was a bit embarrassed.

It really is not hard to keep a clean toilet or clean house.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The men that stand up do they clean all sprinkles and splashes from impact.

I do when I stand.
Here is another one for ya.
Do women lift the seat and clean their splashes from the bottom side of the seat?

Not many as I have seen dried and wet dribbles.

I am not a clean freak so much but I do like sanitary.
I clean the toilet and area after each use.
I can't cook in a dirty kitchen either. Any dirty dishes will need washed and put away before cooking and food prep.

I was at a friends house and went #1 and washed up etc.
He went in and went #1 and came out and asked me if I just cleaned his toilet.

Yep I did.
Why did you do that?
Because I used it and it was disgusting before I used it and someone needs to clean it as you aren't doing it.

Now if i go over there he heads into the Loo and cleans it.
I suppose he was a bit embarrassed.

It really is not hard to keep a clean toilet or clean house.
I’ve got the same tendencies myself. :thumb:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s a sad day when men that sit down to pee censor men that stand up to pee. The meme thread on 1911addicts has been shut down after 12 years, 14653 pages, and 293,049 posts. Now I’m going to have to find a new hobby to occupy all the time I spent reading on there. :rolleyes2
I guess men stand up to pee triumphed over the sitter downers this time, because they just opened the meme thread back up.:hyper:
Suck it Canadians!:tounge2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom