OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll be on the road today to be up there for opening of archery season tomorrow. I’ll be making a stop in Norman to meet up with a member here to drop off a project in need of cerakoting.
Y’all have a great day! :thumb:

Edit to add that where I’m staying this trip may be “off grid” as far as internet service, so if I’m not on here for a couple days, I’m probably not dead.
Best of luck on getting a deer tomorrow.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in 2021, our Summer job had us working the roads in Alabama, and after working I-10 in that state, we had to turn around at an interchange about 5 miles into Florida. That has been our only time of going into Florida. I was surprised at the length of the parking spaces at that rest area. That is our work van seen in this picture.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seen at the EBR-1 Nuclear Power Plant Museum near Arco, ID, this is a different type of disc plow that was used to "break out" grasslands in Idaho for farming.

I can't even imagine how rough of a ride one would get while sitting on that seat, especially so if the land was a bit rocky.

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My mom could use some prayers if you're the type. Last night she tripped over one of those concrete parking space tire stops and broke both of her elbows, and at 81, she's in a lot of pain. She seems to be out of the woods as far as more serious complications, but I'm always concerned about the elderly when they fall. 2 years ago my dad fell out of bed and was dead 6 hours later.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My mom could use some prayers if you're the type. Last night she tripped over one of those concrete parking space tire stops and broke both of her elbows, and at 81, she's in a lot of pain. She seems to be out of the woods as far as more serious complications, but I'm always concerned about the elderly when they fall. 2 years ago my dad fell out of bed and was dead 6 hours later.
🙏🙏

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Consider in done sir!

Latest posts

Top Bottom