OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seen at the EBR-1 Nuclear Power Plant Museum near Arco, ID, this is a different type of disc plow that was used to "break out" grasslands in Idaho for farming.

I can't even imagine how rough of a ride one would get while sitting on that seat, especially so if the land was a bit rocky.
Called a one way. I’ve seen many rusting away in rural areas.

We rented a pontoon on Tablerock lake today with friends to do some cruising and BSing.
It was a little warm with zero wind so had to keep on the throttle a bit to get air moving.
Overall a great day.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My mom could use some prayers if you're the type. Last night she tripped over one of those concrete parking space tire stops and broke both of her elbows, and at 81, she's in a lot of pain. She seems to be out of the woods as far as more serious complications, but I'm always concerned about the elderly when they fall. 2 years ago my dad fell out of bed and was dead 6 hours later.
Whoa, sorry to hear about your mom falling cboss. Sending prayers to her for a speedy recover.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Called a one way. I’ve seen many rusting away in rural areas.

We rented a pontoon on Tablerock lake today with friends to do some cruising and BSing.
It was a little warm with zero wind so had to keep on the throttle a bit to get air moving.
Overall a great day.

Definitely used in "one way" operation, but the ones that I'm familiar with are much longer. Depending on the tractor, I've seen as many as two or three pulled together, but the longer ones have more than 12 discs per plow.

1728216868536.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom