OSU Fraternity Dead Steer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To answer some of your questions. My son sent this to me.

View attachment 433405

Yeah ... That's not a C-section incision. Not unless something has REALLY changed in veterinary medicine. 🤔 @Okvet03 help me out here. It's been more than a few years but that cut is too low and not oriented correctly for a c-section, right?? I mean I wouldn't want to crawl under a cow between her hooves up in a chute to have a calf drop out on me would you?? Lol

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah ... That's not a C-section incision. Not unless something has REALLY changed in veterinary medicine. 🤔 @Okvet03 help me out here. It's been more than a few years but that cut is too low and not oriented correctly for a c-section, right?? I mean I wouldn't want to crawl under a cow between her hooves up in a chute to have a calf drop out on me would you?? Lol
My question is why is there such a lack of blood inside the cut area or on the hide around the cut. Makes me think the LH was dead prior to whoever got their hands on it?

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Farmhouse was not involved with this the cow was most likely left by another frat as a prank. It had F**k FH branded into the hide FH is the initials for the farmhouse fraternity. I’m betting the cow was dead and came from whoever dumped its family ranch or someone they knew, and they thought it would be a good prank to dump it on a rival fraternity’s yard. There are only two ag fraternities at OSU and they have a long history of back and forth prank wars. The other ag fraternity is the most likely culprit. They blew up a goat carcass on the back porch of the Farmhouse Fraternity's old house back in the late 70’s or early 80’s.

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Farmhouse was not involved with this the cow was most likely left by another frat as a prank. It had F**k FH branded into the hide FH is the initials for the farmhouse fraternity. I’m betting the cow was dead and came from whoever dumped its family ranch or someone they knew, and they thought it would be a good prank to dump it on a rival fraternity’s yard. There are only two ag fraternities at OSU and they have a long history of back and forth prank wars. The other ag fraternity is the most likely culprit. They blew up a goat carcass on the back porch of the Farmhouse Fraternity's old house back in the late 70’s or early 80’s.
Still unacceptable

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmph! All we did was put a Volkswagon inside the lobby of Coronado Hall. Twas easy.
We put the power plant supervisors VW in the freight elevator one night sideways. 6" from front to back. No way to work it out.
He wasn't happy after leaving the company Christmas Party.
Of course, several of us volunteered to get it out without admitting guilt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom