4 OSU FRATERNITY MEMBERS ARRESTED, CHARGED IN DEAD LONGHORN INVESTIGATION

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was after-all a prank, no victims, nobody hurt, the only hurt here was butthurt and feelings and they don't mean anything. The story got sensational so, something had to done, we had to get to the bottom of it. I bet the investigation was probably akin to a murder case. lol.

If it wasn't for the implication they killed the cow, it would have never blown up the way it did and I really doubt we would be talking about here. Just about every livestock farmer is just as guilty as these boys are for improper disposal, city folk and their dead pets too, it's stupid huh.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't give an objective opinion on this.

After 21 years of dealing with "Frat Boys" while working at OSU,,,
I have an incredibly low opinion of them as a whole.

I know that some of them are decent young men,,,
But when you create an elite group of people,,,
Sooner or later their mob mentality wins out.

Since they are charged with a misdemeanor and not a felony,,,
I suspect that they will at least be suspended,,,
But I doubt if they will be expelled.

I hope I'm wrong though.

Every now and then you need to hang a few,,,
Just to teach the rest of them manners.

Aarond

I'm sure it was purely a case of, "Hey, I've got this great idea!"

I wonder if Enid ever found that pickup with the "dead body" in the back?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was after-all a prank, no victims, nobody hurt, the only hurt here was butthurt and feelings and they don't mean anything.
They should be disciplined for pulling such a dumb prank, but it should be on the order of Arlo Guthrie's "we had to pay fifty bucks and pick up the garbage," not giving them records that will follow them for the rest of their lives.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I think their punishment should be to spend the next feetsball season picking up the campus and stadium after home games. If they're seniors, let them do it for the spring sportsball seasons.

I mean, what they really did was create a mess, so cleaning up messes seems like a just exchange.

Latest posts

Top Bottom