OSU Practical Shooting Team

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just used the link Steve set up to donate through PayPal; don't know if it went through or not?

EDIT: Although the message I got after I hit SEND said " If you continue to experience problems, contact customer service" I just logged into PayPal and it shows that my payment WAS sent.

Cowboy10123

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey guys! Ben here, I'm the Treasurer for the Practical Shooting Club/Team! We really appreciate the amount of support, and I'd like to apologize for not reaching out to you guys sooner. Since I'm not a regular user I didn't want to barge in here and beg for money. I really appreciate the hustle on getting stuff done through PayPal.

If you have any questions or want to order a shirt for yourself, feel free to ask me here or at [email protected] so you know I'm legit. And just for clarification, our club gmail is because the school does not create email accounts for organizations, so that's our best way to have a joint account between the leadership.

Latest posts

Top Bottom