Other places you find yourself frequenting ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No guys ... Not "those" places ... :D The self-sufficiency places ... I have a few ... How 'bout you? If so, post them up ...

Some of mine are blogs, some are other websites ... All of them can be a bit "out there" so you take the "good" info and leave the "bad" on the table ... That is, unless you like wearing tin foil as an assessory ... :naughty:

Wanna discuss any info on you find on any site posted here?? Please start a different thread and post a link there ... Thank you!

BackdoorSurvival.com

SurvivalistBoards.com

Outdoor Forums of ARFCOM

Mother Earth News

SurvivalBlog.com (I personally am not a big fan of SurvivalBlog. He's a bit too "touched" for my tastes ... but ... there is some good info here so it's a good place to practice "take this and leave THAT" ... it's also a good place to see just how weird some folks can be. Take heed ...

Homesteading Today Forums

I haven't looked too close at these yet, but found them interesting when I was pulling links for the ones I do frequent ...

Homestead.org

Frugal Homesteading.com

OK ... your turn to share ... if you wish ... :bighug:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
SHTFschool.com

Doesnt matter if your a "prepper" or "survivalist", this is mandatory reading. Changed my whole outlook on what if SHTF.

Latest posts

Top Bottom