Outdoor range near BA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G man

New to the site!
Reaction score
Went to the Wagner range today . I will not be going back. The people on my right had a 4 year old running around lose, and the people two down started shooting while I was down range, and were shooting from several yards behind the rest of the shooters. I observed several major safety violations and was covered at least once by a guy with an AK. I don't like Happy hollows slow fire only rule, but at least the range is safe.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to the Wagner range today . I will not be going back. The people on my right had a 4 year old running around lose, and the people two down started shooting while I was down range, and were shooting from several yards behind the rest of the shooters. I observed several major safety violations and was covered at least once by a guy with an AK. I don't like Happy hollows slow fire only rule, but at least the range is safe.

Too bad a few idiots ruin it for everybody.

Thanks for the update, I will scratch this one off my list.

Absolutely. Anyone know the owners/administrators of the range? I'm sure they don't give a damn, but it might be worth an email.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^ Thats not far from me but there is no way I would go down there again unless we were there alone. We saw some guys down there once shooting at an empty grill type propane tank, we didnt even get out of the truck, and havent been back since.

Latest posts

Top Bottom