P Mags for Glock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POPIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have put around 800 rounds in glock19 seems to work fine I left one loaded on desk for 2 months seemed just fine. Price is right.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use the 15 rounds ones for my G26. Use them as my spares that I carry. I haven't had any problems with mine when at the range. Don't expect to either. I know they were thoroughly tested. I know they had a small issue when they first came out but they fixed it. I trust magpul with my life. Fixing to pick up some of the G26 mags. Gain two extra rounds with a little finger extension. More than happy with that.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have read great things on the magpul, but my aug loving buddy, swears it is ridiculous to not have mags you can't see through, the ATS get great reviews...even pmags with windows are ok, but in a hurry, you can't see what you got. Lol.. I know it has worked just fine for decades without windows, but clear as long as they aren't brittle are the way to go.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sub2Ks work great. Some 9mm ARs not so much. Depends on the gun.

I can attest to the fact that the Magpul G17 mags work great in my Sub2K. That little sucker runs great with any ammo/mag I have thrown at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom