P64

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's the consensus on p64s? I have seen a lot of places selling them for $200 lately and was thinking it might be a good pocket gun. I have a cz82 that I love and think I may want to get it a "friend" in 9x18.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been looking at these as the price is right, but I have heard from more than one source on the web that they have one of the worst triggers imaginable. Been contemplating one of the Makarovs for about a hundred more, but not sure the trigger is much better.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's the double action on the first pull that is relatively heavy, which really isn't a bad deal for a self defense weapon. Single action trigger is quite light, clean break. Wolff replacement springs can rectify much of it.
Recoil is a bit punchy. Love it as a concealed carry choice.

How's the accuracy? Never mind I just noticed the link and read it. Thanks.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife asked what I wanted for christmas (I HATE that question) and since I buy every thing I want I told her what I was in the fence about, so I have one on order from classic I can't wait till they ship it.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They're great guns. The heavy trigger can be fixed with a spring kit from wolf. I've had a coulple of them in the past and loved them.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It finally shipped yesterday!! The wait is killing me, I'm going shooting with a buddy Saturday so i hope I have it but I'm not counting on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom