Palmetto State Armory RANT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Effin Palmetto State Armory! I ordered an upper December 9th! Was given the run around and told that it was back ordered at the factory! So I waited patiently!

NOW....... they advertise the damn thing yesterday as a daily deal..... they are also selling the same damn thing with backup sights as we speak!

Just called and get told that they are doing inventory and won't be shipping this week!

They told me they would be glad to refund my money.... I don't want a Effin refund! I want my damn upper!!!!

Sorry M-efferz

RANT off

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On their "house" stuff it seems they do these sales then close the ordering completely, made to order I guess? Because you'll see it 4-6 weeks later? Meanwhile they'll do the same thing you see here, open up another sale in the meantime?

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's my own fault. I just hate waiting. It made me made mad when the same thing I ordered was put up for sale and I haven't received the one I paid for a month ago yet.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have ordered several items from PSA over the years but the last time I ordered 1000 rds of 45acp from them, received shipping info but it never showed getting picked up by UPS. Took about 2 months to get my money back. I told them ship the ammo or refund me several times. One week after I received refund a badly busted up and re-taped case shows up on my doorstep.

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have ordered several items from PSA over the years but the last time I ordered 1000 rds of 45acp from them, received shipping info but it never showed getting picked up by UPS. Took about 2 months to get my money back. I told them ship the ammo or refund me several times. One week after I received refund a badly busted up and re-taped case shows up on my doorstep.
Did you return it?

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you mean to tell me they answered the phone????

that's crazy talk

That happened to me last year.

I had to get the refund from the first upper.

Then had to order the second upper.(was a better deal)

from the faq page on their site.

When will my order ship out?

• Upper Receivers - Can take up to 15 business days to ship out.
  • Firearms - (Rifles, Pistols, Lower Receivers, Etc.) Can take up to 7-10 business days to ship out.
    **Please verify that PSA has a copy of the FFL from your Dealer.
  • All other items - Can take up to 3-5 business days to ship out.
Due to the high seasonal/holiday order volume, shipping times will vary during the holidays.
Non-holiday shipping is typically 5 days for your order to ship.
We do work very hard to get your order out to you, and apologize if there is a delay with it. Let our Customer Service Department know if your order has passed the above ship time, and they will have your order sent to our Shipping Department to investigate the reason for the delay.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah Elwood they answered the phone..... after I waited for about 35 minutes on hold! Lol. They got to me eventually.

I ordered that upper December 9th. That's well past the 15 business days proviso!

Like I said it just aggrevates me that they are advertising the uppers and I haven't recently bed mine! If they theybare in hold that's cool. But don't be advertising the dang things while customers who have paid are waiting!

Latest posts

Top Bottom