Paracord items

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Purchased some paracord at superdaves gun show Saturday and spent the evening playing around making stuff. My wife is afraid I am going to make everything have paracord involved in it. Made bracelets for the kids, collar for the dog with a tag hook, and d-ring leash hook. Keychain and next will be a single point sling. Right now I am just trying to figure out how to make it adjustable and will add clips for a quick disconnect in the sling. Oh the possibilities!!!

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a ton of paracord in different colors.....I found a pretty cool book on Knots at Bass Pro this weekend....kinda gettin the bug to start makin things again.

I've made bracelets, keychain fobs and ID lanyards.....fun stuff.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Dog collar was my favorite to make so far. Mosely(my dog) was going nuts while I was making it. I used the parts from his old collar to make the new one and he kept coming over and wagging his tail and nosing me telling me to hurry up! Once I had it finished and put it on him he started running around the living room jumping and growling. He was more excited than the kids at christmas. I will take a picture of it later today and post it up. I had to take it apart once to add more cord to the center to make it wider and it turned out awesome.

I keep picturing that photo of Willy Wonka with a title that says, "Oh your dog has a paracord collar, you must go on some crazy adventures!" No Willy, my dog is just that Bad A$$!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom