Passing out in the camping lane!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suggest installing a cow catcher on the front of the Dustinmobile.

Speaking of which, why do they call it a cow "catcher"? It doesn't "catch" cows, it pushes things to the side...

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do like I do, ride a motorcycle and pass them...lol

on a side note, how about people who haul trailers with piles of gravel on the trailer, driving in the middle lane of a 3 lane highway forcing everyone on both side of the idiot to get showered with gravel. I now have to take my car into the shop to get the front nose, hood, front fenders repainted and possibly the windshield and head lights replaced due the jerk in the white dually hauling a trailer with a portable cement mixer on it and pile of gravel.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Should have stopped him, his insurance would have to pay for damages. And to the cow catcher, I think the old ones on the steam trains had slots in them so I guess the cow could get its legs stuck in there, thus catching the cow.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Should have stopped him, his insurance would have to pay for damages. And to the cow catcher, I think the old ones on the steam trains had slots in them so I guess the cow could get its legs stuck in there, thus catching the cow.

AH! Good point! Perhaps the intent was only to push debris, etc... off the train tracks and yet it had the effect of "catching" cows when they were in the path, hence the name came after the design as an unintentional result.

Bigsaxy1270

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do some of these people get a license to start with? They think that they're the only ones on the road that matter. It's BS!!! I don't think anyone ever learned how to use their mirrors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom