Pawnee Run N Gun July 19th, 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cocheran

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was kinda in shock from not being able to hit those targets with my rifle. I was thinking maybe I was hitting brush right in front of me. After I took off from the stage I thought maybe I didn't set my scope back to zero after the 500 yarder. I pulled my rifle back off my back to check but it was on zero. I was feeling so good after stage 3 and then left the bonus stage all flustered and it just got worse from there:) maybe just the fatigue. I started playing the wind with my rifle on stage 4 at first. But then just held on for hits. It wasn't that far.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, but you have that whole possibility of being shot down thing. Do you work up front or in back?

Back, computer tech. I got out three years ago.

I was thinking about it last night, and a multi-day cross-country "march-n-gun" would be awesome. I was thinking back to watching Ultimate Survival: Alaska. Something like that but with some shooting stages that you had to nav to would be a hell of an event. You'd not only be carrying your fighting kit, but also your surviving kit, and utilizing it all.

But this is all just daydreams, finding the land to do that on is pretty much non-existent outside of PacNW/Rockies.

Anyway, thanks for all the AARs and video. I'm really looking forward to doing the next one.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice vids fellas, and nice shooting! Neither one of you was using exactly the optimal setup for 500 yards either... very impressive. Apparently nobody has yet told that short barreled AK that it is only a 100 yard rifle! :wink2:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a short section of my run video that I edited last night now that Cox finally has my Internet back.

http://youtu.be/SaL_6441cFc

Ek

Thank you as well for your video. I believe these videos, even if they show mistakes made, that they will inspire others to participate, and practice. I have learned lots from the videos of the past ones held, talking with UncleMoneyBags and others that have participated in them. Keep the Videos coming if any of you have them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom