Pawnee Summer Run N Gun - July 18

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've stayed at the Quality Inn on the west side of Stillwater. Pool, hot tub and a bar... If it's karaoke night you might catch some drunk feller slow dancing with his chair. No ****...

It's clean-ish and I've never found a dead hooker there. As you can tell my standards are pretty forgiving. ;)

Coming from Stillwater is a bit further but it's truly redeeming feature is getting breakfast at Freddie Paul's Steakhouse.

Ek

Matt in TN

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pecan Grove Motel is the place. Clean, decent place to stay for a reasonable price. It's 15 minutes from the registration table.

This looks perfect - I think I'll give it a shot this year.

As for registration, I'm assuming it'll come after the Pecos Run N Gun is finished on Sept 19th? With no Facebook account anymore, is this forum the best place to watch for announcements?

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, it will be announced here as soon as we determine a signup date... also we will be emailing everyone we have an address for (i.e. if you've ever bought a ticket to one of our events or have been a RO).

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Signup will be soon......and for those interested, there will be an award for best score with military bolt rifle. Must be as-issued, rack-grade type rifle - K98, Mosin, 1903, Enfield, etc......

Latest posts

Top Bottom