Pawnee Winter Run n' Gun - 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've walked each one due to back problems. Hope to get my jog on at least thru part of it this time. Goal to be in the top 10. Got 15th in the summer, Jesus it was hot, ran last on the 5K. I can CHOOT pretty well, got great gear, but it's time I get myself together.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've walked each one due to back problems. Hope to get my jog on at least thru part of it this time. Goal to be in the top 10. Got 15th in the summer, Jesus it was hot, ran last on the 5K. I can CHOOT pretty well, got great gear, but it's time I get myself together.

After getting 8th this Summer, I'm shooting for top 3, well actually first, but I'll be happy in top 3.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need a damn trophy. I've been organizing these things for 3 years and going to all the ones out of state I can, and haven't taken one home yet. I've gotten close... 4th place in last summer's 10K, 7th place this summer... I think I'm going to have to take my fitness up a notch to pull it off. I'm going to sign up for some kind of martial arts class or something, so I have a fun activity every week to keep me in shape. Just trying to make myself run isn't cutting it. Truth be told I hate running, and it's like pulling teeth to do it on a regular enough basis to keep me in any kind of shape.

Latest posts

Top Bottom