Pawnee Winter Run N Gun - Get Ready!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frayluisfan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coming off of knee surgery, getting back into running....little by little. Looking forward to January. This event is definitely keeping me focused on fitness...along with all the other benefits of the event itself. Thanks, guys, for keeping us motivated. :-)

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Coming off of knee surgery, getting back into running....little by little. Looking forward to January. This event is definitely keeping me focused on fitness...along with all the other benefits of the event itself. Thanks, guys, for keeping us motivated. :-)

I hope your knee heals quickly! PM if you want to get in to some "training" runs before Jan - that goes for anyone in the Tulsa area.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I run 'em a lot. At least until the metrosexuals get their mall built.
Let me know - I run once or twice during the week, usually, and almost every Saturday morn.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once I have built my endurance a bit more and the temps drop a bit, I'd like to do that with you. It sounds fun! Hopefully in a few weeks...

Man - you missed a great opportunity yesterday -
Allout, his lady, and Mike and Nick from Spearhead Transmission joined me for the Lipbuster Challenge from 5-6PM. (my lovely wife keeping score)
A great time was had by all, no one died.

Latest posts

Top Bottom