Pawnee Winter Run N Gun - Get Ready!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol... the running soldier emblem would look pretty cool as a roll mark!

FYI we just had our first cancellation. Wait list is active. Each person on the list has 12 hours to respond.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My damn back hurts. I'll be walking. But when it's time to shoot I'll raise some hellz

Me too but my knee. Too much fun on the slopes.

Procratinating. Setting up my gear now and going to wing it on the ballistic data since I won't be able to get out to distance or chrono it before Saturday.

shakyhand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am running the bolt gun again, I have ammo ready to go and some ready to practice with. I had some respiratory crap that settled in on the 2nd but has finally left. I ran 1.5 mi easily on a treadmill at 6 mph and did another mile today. I put my run time in during November & December, I know I am nowhere near the real runners in the group but definitely better prepared than the other run n gun eventd. I still need to gear up and do some trial runs with equipment. Definitely excited

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am running the bolt gun again, I have ammo ready to go and some ready to practice with. I had some respiratory crap that settled in on the 2nd but has finally left. I ran 1.5 mi easily on a treadmill at 6 mph and did another mile today. I put my run time in during November & December, I know I am nowhere near the real runners in the group but definitely better prepared than the other run n gun eventd. I still need to gear up and do some trial runs with equipment. Definitely excited
I considered running my 1903A4. .. but man the reloads would be bad....

Latest posts

Top Bottom