Pawnee Winter Run N Gun - Get Ready!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shakyhand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I considered running my 1903A4. .. but man the reloads would be bad....

I wanted to run with a Garand. There is definitely something awesome about the 03, Garand & M1. It is definitely cool they are adding a extra prize for the Garand guys. They definitely have to manage their ammo better & ought six ammo aint light.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wanted to run with a Garand. There is definitely something awesome about the 03, Garand & M1. It is definitely cool they are adding a extra prize for the Garand guys. They definitely have to manage their ammo better & ought six ammo aint light.
Yeah, that's what I am running with. My main thing was where to put 80 rounds of '06. I ended up buying a replica GI ammo belt.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I'm out. Have everything ready to go but I just started a new job and training for that is taking priority this weekend. See y'all this summer hopefully.

(My head will be in the books relearning algebra, trig, phasors, and transmission lines.)

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, I'm out. Have everything ready to go but I just started a new job and training for that is taking priority this weekend. See y'all this summer hopefully.

(My head will be in the books relearning algebra, trig, phasors, and transmission lines.)
Well crap, was hoping to meet some more of the OSA people.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm kinda bummed but I can't screw up this opportunity...

Y'all got lucky with the weather! (if the weather turns nasty and it starts to snow, I'll pitch those books and show up).

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was hoping you were coming. I want to give you another shot at beating the old man!

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My buddy tore up his ankle earlier this week and can't run on Saturday. Can he get a refund if you have someone on the waiting list to take his place?

Latest posts

Top Bottom