Pedifilia ring being exposed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I aint searching that. I seen it from someone showing me.
You do the looking big guy with the big Fin mouth.
You've actually seen a legitimate video of Hillary Clinton dismembering a baby? How would that not be widespread by now?

I'd have a look at a Clinton/Abedin video - so long as Huma was in the stirrups. No desire to see Hillary like that. Not even out of curiosity.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I aint searching that. I seen it from someone showing me.
You do the looking big guy with the big Fin mouth.

That's why I don't believe any of this ****. Everyone always knows someone who saw it but can't show it. If there's a video of her doing this and YOU saw it, why didn't you report it to the police? Or any of the other thousands of people who have seen it report it to someone besides their friend?

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing being done? Fact is Tom Hanks is running and is now a citizen of Greece with his wife. Elen DeGeneres is on house arrest wearing an alke bracelet. There is a world wide man hunt in progress it sounds like.

Does the Greek government not have laws regarding child trafficking? How many pedofiles do you see on the evening news but nothing is said about Ellen and she just gets an ankle monitor? No way.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You've actually seen a legitimate video of Hillary Clinton dismembering a baby? How would that not be widespread by now?

I'd have a look at a Clinton/Abedin video - so long as Huma was in the stirrups. No desire to see Hillary like that. Not even out of curiosity.
I didnt watch much of it for sure, and I think it was legit but...

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does the Greek government not have laws regarding child trafficking? How many pedofiles do you see on the evening news but nothing is said about Ellen and she just gets an ankle monitor? No way.
I dont know anything about Greek laws. Elen was wearing an ankle bracelet in a revent video. No idea why but did you know shes also a Rockefeller?
Seems alot of questions to be answered

Latest posts

Top Bottom