Permission Area For Members (Not Family Friendly)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like an forum with a non family friendly area?

• Yes

Votes: 99 56.9%
  • No

Votes: 28 16.1%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 47 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would you like to see an area only available to members who ask permission to be part of. Rules would be lax, but no illegal activities, and no personal attacks of any member (past or present). Regardless of whether you would like to be part of it would you like to see an area to keep the front room area family friendly?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Naa. OSA goes thru cycles. The wit and wisdom comes and goes. Mods come n go. Rules get lax then get tightened up then members come n go.

As old as many of us are and as long as some have been here, forums will be a thing of the past. Most of us just don't know or care to use other forms of media. So we stick with what we know and just cycle back around.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup. Many forums have this.

For a group convinced political correctness will be America's downfall, we sure get offended by words easily.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hotbox. Nothing barred, no rules, anything goes, have to ask permission to gain access and be over the age of 18.

Reiterate, no mods, no rules, anything goes! I belong to a couple of bike sites like this gun one and they have one and it helps keep the rest of the place clean.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes but for different reasons. My son is allowed on Texas Hunting Forum and not on OSA because I won't let him. I realize "he already sees/talks/does X". He doesn't do those things with my consent. I control the innerwebs at home and a place that was off limits for kids AND an iron fist outside that forum would be helpful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom