Persimmons are falling!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great pic....gets me in the mood!

Actually I came home after work tonight, and the wife did get a pic of one deer coming up to the apple tree thats 75yds from the persimmons this morning.
Kind of fuzzy, but she was unsupported using a 300MM lens. One can see the apples hanging.:D

[Broken External Image]

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go to the pics forum in a bit, and check out the hummingbird pics my wife took a few days back. She really likes this new camera.:D

:mosh: *scurries off*

I have been talking FOREVER about getting a camera ... I always manage to need ammo more ... :rolleyes2 I should really learn to pace myself at the range ... ;):fullauto:

ETA: Oh, wait ... "in a bit" ... reading is fundamental!! LOL

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:mosh: *scurries off*

I have been talking FOREVER about getting a camera ... I always manage to need ammo more ... :rolleyes2 I should really learn to pace myself at the range ... ;):fullauto:

ETA: Oh, wait ... "in a bit" ... reading is fundamental!! LOL

I never thought she would like it so much. I take a lot of pics, but lately she has really been burning the digital cards with pics. I had to sift through a couple hundred to get these....I need to show her the "delete" button:D:D

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually I came home after work tonight, and the wife did get a pic of one deer coming up to the apple tree thats 75yds from the persimmons this morning.
Kind of fuzzy, but she was unsupported using a 300MM lens. One can see the apples hanging.:D

[Broken External Image]

What are those bands of color in the open spaces in the background, beyond the trees? Farm fields?

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

[Broken External Image]

Is that the Arkansas River in the background..?

Latest posts

Top Bottom