Ph T&T in Mustang - Pretty Ph King Good

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The tendon was fantastic.

I haven't had the grapes to try the tendon yet. Just doesn't sound too appetizing. I stick with the brisket and rare steak. I picture tendon being like the rubber bands in a bad chicken fry.

+1000 on Pho Hoa being the king of these places, though. Out of the 3 or 4 places I've tried, it's the best.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was afraid too. It wasn't chewy like rubber bands at all. It was very flavorful. It seemed to have absorbed a lot of the veggie flavors along with the broth. I couldn't get enough of it. It was my first tendon rodeo.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL!!! They only opened a week ago. It hasn't had time to get trashed. Phở Hoa is pretty tidy too.

Says you. Oklahoma Food Services says different. Still the best soup hut in town, but it aint clean. Trust me.

I was afraid too. It wasn't chewy like rubber bands at all. It was very flavorful. It seemed to have absorbed a lot of the veggie flavors along with the broth. I couldn't get enough of it. It was my first tendon rodeo.

Chewy like rubberbands? Now I am hesitant about going to T&T. Tendon should be more soft like well cooked steak fat and look almost the same. There might be a little of the rubbery tendon on it, but it shouldnt be much.

Go order gân at pho hoa. Thats how its supposed to be. If you liked the rubbery stuff, you'll love the good stuff. ;) ;) ;)

Sounds like your venturing out in the soup department. Now add some tripe, meat ball and blood cake to it. Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom